Q: questions about taxes on a car

asked by on February 28, 2017

I recently bought a car and the guy said I have to pay the taxes in his state but I'm from a different state. If i pay taxes in his state do i have to pay mines in my state too ?

Hi there. Tax laws vary from state to state. I suggest you investigate with your local tax collectors office for an accurate answer to this question. Your Mechanic has technicians available 7 days a week to service, repair, diagnose, and maintain your vehicle at your home or office. Feel free to schedule your next appointment at www.yourmechanic.com.