Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

asked by on November 10, 2016

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

2005 Chevy Impala shuts off when slowing down, steering wheel gets tight and so does the breaks. Check engine light is on.

Hi Rashaun. Thanks for contacting us today. Your Chevrolet Impala has power-assisted brakes and steering, meaning that when the engine shuts off, it will make braking and steering more difficult - so this part is normal. The issue is your...

Engine is not smooth and i’m worried it’ll die

Yes, you should get the vehicle checked as soon as possible. YourMechanic can do a diagnostic inspection since you're past the basic warranty period. The rough running could be either an ignition, electrical, or a mechanical issue, and if neglected...

Car losing power, have to stop and restart

The ESP light is for the traction and stability control. If you are seeing this light come on before the throttle system activates then you most likely are having a problem with the ABS system. There is an open recall...