Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Vibration in the front end. When I turn left it does not vibrat. I looked at the cv joints the look fine. Any suggestions

Claimed by John Hege

Q: ABS and Traction System Lights on

ABS and Traction Control are the same system; the lights usually come on together when a code is set. The most common repair on your Corvette is the ABS computer replacement, but there are many potential causes; the only way...

Q: When the slip ligth shows up on the dash board. Why can't I speed beyond 30 mph?

Hello, thank you for working on this. The Vehicle Dynamic Control system is responsible for keeping the tires from spinning out or locking up in certain driving conditions. Your owner's manual will have the best information on how to disable...