Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Rough idling of engine with check engine light on

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The driver restraint fault code is a common issue on the BMWs. Here is how to clear it: Step 1: choose chassis "E65", then click on "Functional Jobs" Step 2: choose "Error" on the...

Q: Car unresonsive, dash lights on

Hello. When you get a pedal sensor code on this vehicle then it is usually a pedal assembly that needs to be replaced and the connections at the assembly that need to be checked. If these are fine then the...

Q: I have a 2015 ford focus how do i turn it off when i get stuck in the snow

If you use steering controls and select driver menu and go down to settings and select it. Go to driver assist and select it. Go to traction control and turn it on or off as needed.