Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Stabilitrak & traction control service message with reduced engine power

It sounds like your traction control system may have some faults in it such as a faulty control module or potentially faulty wheel or angle sensors. The traction control system works by reducing engine speed and determining which wheel to...

Q: The Adaptive stability control went out on my car I took it to a local mechanic he said he thinks the throttle is going bad he unh

Unfortunately, the cause of your concern cannot be determined without visual inspection and further testing. While it is possible that your throttle position sensor may be faulty, it is more than likely that it could be a wheel speed sensor...

Q: Miles to a fuel of tank changes

Hi There, Your car has It has a fuel flow meter allowing it to compute miles per gallon on a constant basis. It also has a less-accurate level sensor in the tank, allowing it to approximate the number of miles...