Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Problems or issues with the porche panamera

As you know, with any car the life expectancy of it depends largely on the maintenance schedule the owner has maintained, the driving conditions it is subjected to, the driving habits of the owner and many other factors. Often times...

Q: My battery is dead and my traction control button does not work.

The water spill onto or inside the traction control button may very well have shorted the electrical components inside the button switch. This may need to be taken apart and either replaced or cleaned out to fix. Your check...

Q: Traction control light comes on occasionally in dry weather

The traction control system is dependent on wheel speed sensors at all 4 wheels. It reads the speed of each individual wheel. If it detects a wheel or wheels, spinning faster than other wheels, it can apply braking or reduce...