Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Front driver-side seat (part that you sit on) will not move forward or backwards; can you fix this issue?

From what you've described, your power seat has an electrical issue. There is separate control setting for each seat position. The power seat has motors that drive a track assembly to move forward or backward. The motors or related wiring...

Q: Abs lights are on can i take fuse out to take the emissions test and pass?

Hi there: To answer your question in one word - NO, it won't pass. Depending on the state you live, the emissions test will also include a safety inspection that will verify that the electrical system is working correctly. Plus,...

Q: Shop diagnosed problem as right rear wheel speed sensor, but don't know exact problem????? Any help

Hello. If a shop diagnosed the right rear wheel speed sensor as the problem then they must have found the wheel sensor not putting out the same signal as all the other three wheel sensors. Also, the scanner would have...