Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Check engine light

Hello. I know how frustrating this can be. This needs to be a hands on inspection of the codes and system. We at YourMechanic can have a technician come to you and inspect your vehicle and definitively diagnose the Check...

Q: service ESC and traction control message and power steering out.

This will require the use of a scanner that can read codes and data form the control module. There may be an electrical issue and not a component issue. A fuse that operates the system could be open and not...

Q: How do I turn off the TRAC system?

The TRAC or traction control system is designed to help you stay in control on the road. There may be times you need to shut it off, such as if you get stuck in the snow or mud. Locate...