Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Radio goes off and on intermittently

Hello, thank you for writing in. With intermittent electrical issues, wiring problems are usually to blame. Both the power supply and the ground connection are required for the radio to function. If either of these is loose or has a...

Q: My battery is dead and my traction control button does not work.

The water spill onto or inside the traction control button may very well have shorted the electrical components inside the button switch. This may need to be taken apart and either replaced or cleaned out to fix. Your check...

Q: The computer readout located by other controls

It means the traction control system is not working. The Traction control is an automatic feature that modulates the throttle if it senses wheel spin. If the controller senses a fault in any of the system components, it shuts the...