Q: The ABS and traction control lights stay on the dashboard

The abs light and tc light stays on the dash how do I fix it

Q: Broken speedometer

Hi. The most common problem is the instrument cluster followed by the vehicle speed sensor on the transmission/transfer case(2wd/4wd). You will have to use a scan tool to determine if the VSS signal is reaching the instrument cluster. If you...

Q: The following dashboard lights came up at the same time (ABS, TSC OFF, TSC/DSC).

Hello. If all of those warning lights have suddenly come on then there is likely some sort of issue with the vehicle's ABS and stability control systems. Common causes for these lights are issues with the vehicle's wheel speed sensors...

Q: My engine light came on approximately 10 months ago. I had a diagnostic test ran on it. It stated that I needed a TCM.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The traction control module is a part of the ECM, but usually is a separate component from the main control module. The best way to solve the issue is to have a professional mechanic...