I have a 2009 Saturn Vue had to replace the ignition swit...

Q: I have a 2009 Saturn Vue had to replace the ignition switch inhooked the battery because the car got stuck in the on position I

asked by on August 25, 2017

My 2009 Saturn Vue says that the ecu is disconnected how do I restart it

You will need to first try to turn key to the on position and wait for 5 minutes to see if theft system turns off so the vehicle can then be started? If still will not start then you will need to have the computer and theft system scanned and possible need to reprogram them using a factory/dealer or equal scanner. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and test system for you.