Q: How do I adjust the air vents?

How do I adjust the air vents?

The air vents are located along the instrument panel, and blow both cold and hot air into the cabin, depending on the climate control settings. You can adjust the air vent in two different ways, to find the ideal setting for you:

1. The horizontal-oriented thumbwheels directly next to the air vents control how open the air vents are. Rotate the thumbwheel to the right to allow maximum airflow; rotate the thumbwheel to the left to block off airflow.

2. The adjustable slats on the air vents determine what direction the air is flowing. Move the slats with your fingers to direct the airflow.

3. How do I adjust the air vents?