Q: No crank no start no communication with BCM

No crank no start replace ignition switch and lock cylinder, did relearn and still no crank

A: Does your vehicle have power on the purple ...

Does your vehicle have power on the purple wire at the starter? If you have power on the purple wire during cranking you likely have a faulty starter. If you have no communication with the body control module (BCM), the most likely cause is a faulty BCM. These vehicles are known for having bad BCMs. Unfortunately the BCM will need to be setup with a factory scan tool. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your home or place of business to help you perform a Car is not starting Inspection and diagnose this issue.