Q: I was to my number 3 coil is misfiring should I change all coil or just that one

asked by on November 15, 2017

When I'm at a stop sign or light it run sluggish in drive or nutrol and when you drive sometimes you have to give it more gas

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Virginia. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s always best to first correctly diagnose the source of the misfire before replacing any components. It is possible that the coil pack is faulty, in which it is best practices to replace them all at the same time. But, it could also be a faulty firing fuel injector. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a misfire inspection, so they can determine exactly what needs replacement.