Q: I have a. 2015 Chrysler 200 and it wont go past 32 mph what could be wrong?

I drove my car fine this morning when I got off of work and tried to go home it wouldn't go past 32 mph what could be wrong

Hi Dread. Thanks for sending in your question. Usually, this type of issue occurs when the "limp mode" is engaged. This can happen when the ECU detects a mechanical or electrical problem with the transmission or other drive-line systems. It’s very difficult to determine exactly what needs to be fixed without having a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection.

3. I have a. 2015 Chrysler 200 and it wont go past 32 mph what could be wrong?