Q: I have a. 2015 Chrysler 200 and it wont go past 32 mph what could be wrong?

asked by on November 11, 2017

I drove my car fine this morning when I got off of work and tried to go home it wouldn't go past 32 mph what could be wrong

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Dread. Thanks for sending in your question. Usually, this type of issue occurs when the "limp mode" is engaged. This can happen when the ECU detects a mechanical or electrical problem with the transmission or other drive-line systems. It’s very difficult to determine exactly what needs to be fixed without having a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr