Q: Can I buy a replacement lens for a broken tail light lens, or do I need to buy a whole new light?

I backed into something and broke about a 5 inch piece of the driver's side tail light off. I'm just wondering if and where I can buy just a lens cover. The lights still work fine. Online I can only find the entire light unit. I don't need that. Is there a place/any way I can just buy the lens?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The plastic covers or "lenses" for the taillights are not sold separately. You will have to buy the entire taillight unit if you want to make that repair. Now, keep in mind that you may be able to find a used one for much cheaper. With that being said, you will want to make sure any used part has either been tested, or is "known good". Common places to get used units are junk yards, pull and pay locations (where you find and take the part on your own), or even on the internet. If you need assistance with replacing the taillight, contact our service department to schedule an appointment at your home or office.