Q: Won't crank and no power to fuel pump

No power to fuel pump checked with test light starter won't engage to crank good starter jumped Relay replayed relay still nothing

Hello. Thank you for writing in. When it comes to a starting issue, always start by having the battery load tested. This tests it’s ability to not only store power, but to use it. Once you know the battery is within specifications, you will want to check the ground connection, and battery cables for it. With these all clean, dry, and tight turn your attention to the ignition switch and fuse box. These are the next two components that must be working properly for power to be sent to the starter and fuel pump. These can all be tested with a voltmeter and ohmmeter. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.