Q: How much life is left when warning light "low battery" comes on for S60 2012 T5?

asked by on February 19, 2017

Car has been slow to start when ignition button is pressed. It's a faint start. Low battery light came on today. How much life do I have left (100 miles or less?) What is this going to cost?

Battery Replacement $200.97 - $319.07 Get a Quote
Alternator Replacement $149.30 - $1391.75 Get a Quote

Hi There, Unfortunately, there is no way to tell how much longer exactly your battery will last when this light comes on. This light may come on for a few different reasons which may range from the battery itself needing to be replaced to the battery being low as a result of a faulty alternator not properly charging the battery. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.