Q: Can you do a front end alignment? 2005 Chrysler Sebring

asked by on December 28, 2016

Must have hit a curb-pulls to the left slightly but is causing steering wheel to bounce around when I hit 70+.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - it sounds like you have damaged a tire or the wheel itself, and perhaps bent one of the suspension links with this impact. I would recommend a suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.