Q: Heater/AC switch not working or lighting up.

All of the lights on my dash work. the little yellow light that shows which setting i choose to send the air/heat too (feet, defrost, vents on top, both etc) does not show up, therefore no air blows out at all. i think it could be the fuse, because it could have went out and since there's no connection to that little light maybe it doesn't know where to send the heat and air so it just is basically off. problem is, i checked the fuse panel and have no idea which ones to check. i checked the ones that said motor blower and none of those were blown, it was 15A. please help i'm not sure what it is.

Hi there. The switch cluster could have failed causing the system to not function properly. If the fuses on the inside cab panel are all in working condition, then the switch cluster mother board has shorted out and the switch cluster needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your heating and air conditioning switch not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Heater/AC switch not working or lighting up.