Front Ac unit stopped working but rear ac unit is making ...

Q: Front Ac unit stopped working but rear ac unit is making weird noises

asked by on October 08, 2017

So there are two places in which air blows out of my car. There is the front on the dash and then the back on the center console. Well the front ac unit just stopped working, the buttons dont work and the display isnt doing anything. The rear one in the console however is blowing air but its making a weird noise, like the air is being forced or something.

You will need to have the control panel and electrical system tested to see if you have module or electrical issues. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can diagnose this problem further to isolate the cause for the front unit not working and the rear noises.