Q: Engine shaking violently.

The engine is shaking violently. It doesn't stall, but it takes a little longer to go from a stop to first gear. It also rocks heavily while idling in park. I just replaced the transmission sensor and the fluids are new.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It sounds like you may have a broken motor mount and that can cause shifting problems as well. I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic come out and inspect the motor and transmission mounts and replace them as needed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr