Q: My battery died and I can't get into my car with the keys or get into the hood.

My battery is dead and I can't get into the car with the keys because it's locked and I can't pop the hood either. How would I get into my car if my keys won't open the car because it's dead and the hood won't open?

You should have the ability to manually unlock the door with the key to get into the vehicle and pop the hood latch. If not, you may wish to schedule an appointment to have an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to manually get the door open.

3. My battery died and I can't get into my car with the keys or get into the hood.