Infiniti G35 stuck in limp mode. Codes for transmission s...

Q: Infiniti G35 stuck in limp mode. Codes for transmission solenoid valve. Can I replace valve body myself?

asked by on August 15, 2017

Mechanic said it was the valve body that failed. Car will stay in failsafe mode and not shift to higher rpm. Will still get to 60+mph Is it possible to replace it myself? If so any advice? The mechanic quoted me 2600 and I dont have that in my budget.

This would depend on how proficient you are witg transmisson work. I would recommend doing some research on this particular repair. If you are in doubt about this repair, i would recommend having the job done by a qualified professional.