Q: Infiniti G35 stuck in limp mode. Codes for transmission solenoid valve. Can I replace valve body myself?

Mechanic said it was the valve body that failed. Car will stay in failsafe mode and not shift to higher rpm. Will still get to 60+mph Is it possible to replace it myself? If so any advice? The mechanic quoted me 2600 and I dont have that in my budget.

This would depend on how proficient you are witg transmisson work. I would recommend doing some research on this particular repair. If you are in doubt about this repair, i would recommend having the job done by a qualified professional.

3. Infiniti G35 stuck in limp mode. Codes for transmission solenoid valve. Can I replace valve body myself?