Q: My car can't change gears on my automatic Audi

I changed gear oil and the speed sensor but still it doesnt change on automatic

A: This may be a sign of a faulty transmission...

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you may know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for the issue with your gears. Best of luck.