Q: What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

What does the engine oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the oil pressure is low. As soon as you notice this light come on, have your vehicle serviced, or pull over and check the oil level. Tip The engine oil pressure Warning Light briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.

3. What does the engine oil pressure light mean in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?