Q: Does the Sorento alternator fit the 2009 Kia Borrego? I know that there was another part that was replaced and it was a Sorento

I need to know if the 2009-2012 Sorento V6 alternator will work for my 2009 Kia Borrego V6?

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. My resourc...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. My resource states that 2007-2009 V6 Sorento will work. It has a 2 pin connector. If your Borrego that has the upgraded entertainment system, it will have a 4 pin connector and the Sorento alternator will not work. If you need help with an alternator replacement or installation, an expert from YourMechanic can source the correct alternator for your car or install an alternator that you already have obtained.