Q: All my warning indicator's are on and the car won't start 2008 Chevrolet Malibu

After changing the stereo I turned off the car and tried to start it and all my warning lights came on they don't blink and the car won't start

Hi there - the security system is intentionally invoked after a battery replacement. Turn the ignition key to the "On/Run" position, and leave it for 10-15 minutes in this position. The security light will go out, then you can start the car, and unlock your radio with the code.

3. All my warning indicator's are on and the car won't start 2008 Chevrolet Malibu