Q: Car shakes and vibrates

The engine is shaking a lot, and the Check Engine light is flashing. When I turn on the car, it starts to shake/vibrate, and the car is sluggish when I start to drive.

A concern like this can be produced by a number of different things. Such as; a large vacuum leak in the intake system, lack of airflow to the intake system, lack of fuel delivery caused by a failing fuel pump, lack of spark caused by one or multiple failing ignition coils, failing spark plugs, physical mechanical engine damage like bent valves, and possibly the timing jumped a tooth. A proper diagnostic on why your engine light is on should be carried out by a technician in order to find out what exactly is wrong with your engine and why it is shaking.

3. Car shakes and vibrates