Q: 1991 Chevy S10 cranks but won't start. Replaced distributor,fuel pump, and ecu. Injectors will not pulse

asked by on August 14, 2017

Took my 1991 Chevy S10 into a mechanic when it stalled in an intersection multiple times and then after that would not start at all. Cranks over, but won't start still after having replaced the distributor, fuel pump, and ecu. It receives spark but not pulse to the injectors. Thought it might be the ICM but the mechanic says he "checked it and it was fine". Any other ideas? This is ridiculous

You most likely have a bad ignition spark control module.