Q: My van used to lock on the central locking key fob and also used to beep at me if i left the keys in the ignition, but it has now stopped.

my nissan vannette cargo used to beep if you left the lights on or the keys in the ignition when you opened the door but it has stopped also the central locking fob has stopped working and the interior lights have stopped working aswelll. i have check all fuses and bulbs and all are fine any ideas

Hi there. The issue is with the key fob. Either the key fob has lost the communication with the vehicle or the battery in the key fob has failed and needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your vehicle locking with the key fob, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My van used to lock on the central locking key fob and also used to beep at me if i left the keys in the ignition, but it has now stopped.