Q: Toyota Rav 4 vs. Ford Explorer Sport

Which one would you choose--Toyota Rav 4 or Ford Explorer Sport? I'm thinking of getting a new car. Thanks.

A: I'd go for a RAV by far. Those things c...

I'd go for a RAV by far. Those things can last forever. If you are like me and you keep your car for a really long time, you'll be happy with the longevity of the RAV4. If you are one of those people who buys a new car every 5-8 years, you can buy either one, whichever you like better. It's your choice. I would recommend driving them around and whichever is more fun driving - buy it. But if you are like me and you like keeping things forever - I keep my cars for 2-300,000 miles, 20-30 years, then go with the RAV4.