Q: Skyline GTR R33 Engine swap with Chevy 383 small block, will it fit?

asked by on November 21, 2016

I have a 1996 Skyline GTR R33. The engine is toast after 250,000 miles. I plan to put a Chevy 383 Small block in it. Will the Chevy 383 Fit in the Skyline GTR R33?

With a large enough budget, you can get just about anything in there. You will need more than just an engine to make everything work like the engine control module from the donor vehicle with a wiring harness installed in a way for the car to be able to communicate properly. You will have to find a way to get the transmission to mate to the engine as the bolt pattern is different. Then the drive line may have to be altered as the assembly will not be the same size as the stock power plant. You’ll need to do your homework on the project, but it is definitely doable.