Q: No heat when it is cold outside?

I am having a problem with heat. The AC works but when we start it up in 40 degree weather it will not warm up unless you are driving than it will get back cold when you stop driving. The temp gauge is staying in the middle and it's not overheating. It has min antifreeze so I know that's not a problem.

Hello there, many faults will cause a lack of heat in your 2012 Ford Focus. When the air is not getting hot, the problem can either be with the air inside the car or a cooling system fault. The most common faults are the heater core, blend door actuator, thermostat, air in coolant, or a failing water pump. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the heater/AC system so that this can be corrected properly.

3. No heat when it is cold outside?