Q: Can I remove with EPC solenoid and wiring harness without removing the valve body?

Can I remove with EPC solenoid and wiring harness without removing the valve body?

The solenoid may be removed without removing the valve body, however, the valve body will need to be removed in order to get the harness out safely without damaging it. There are two bolts that hold the solenoid in as you may know. However, the wiring harness is fastened underneath the valve body. I would recommend removing the valve body prior to removing the wiring harness to avoid any damage to it.

3. Can I remove with EPC solenoid and wiring harness without removing the valve body?