Q: how much would it cost to replace control arm on both driver and passenger side?

I need both driver and passenger side control arms replaced and a wheel alignment.

Hi there. Although our mobile mechanics can typically replace steering / suspension components, we are not able to complete suspension alignments. Since it’s highly recommended to have this service completed at the same location and before driving the vehicle, I would recommend having this service completed by a local suspension / alignment shop.