Q: Heater blowing cool aur

asked by on December 15, 2016

My cars heater won't blow hit air

Thermostat Replacement $141.88 - $639.09 Get a Quote
Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It sounds like you may have a faulty thermostat that may not be allowing the temperature of the coolant to rise to the proper level before allowing it to flow through the heater core. You may also have a clogged heater core not allowing the coolant to flow through properly heating it which results in warm air not being passed into the cab of the vehicle via the blower motor. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your heating system.