Q: ABS light blinks when the car is turned off

The dashboard in the car has been showing the ABS light on. Each time I take the key out of the ignition, the ABS light comes on and blinks at intervals of a couple of seconds. This is happening constantly. What is causing this?

This is odd, since generally the ABS light should come on for a few seconds with the ignition ON. My suggestion is to have the system scanned for diagnostic trouble codes which serve as a starting point for further diagnosis. A trained professional, such as one form YourMechanic, can retrieve these codes for you and diagnose your vehicle.

3. ABS light blinks when the car is turned off