Q: Ac compressor

No cold air i put 1 1/2 can r134 the clutch Wont is not turn on. But when i jump start the clutch it retract and goes click. So the clutch engage but woknt spin when ac is on is it bad compressor akso there is no pressure on low side when i test it.

I put leak detector in no sign of green dye Leak so i took out the compressor and check jump start clutch engage and i manually turn the clutch it turns i could see the pistol moveing but there were no oil when i turn the compressor upside down.

So is compressor bad what is the switch Or connector okn the back of compressor I know its not the main power source. The power source is on top of compressor connector please is compressor. Bad or good

Hi there. It sounds like you may have one or two concerns here. Does the AC indicator light up when you turn it on? If so, this means that the command for AC is active. If the light flashes, this means the module is telling us that the compressor is not turning. If the light does not turn on, there may be no signal to the clutch. The system does not hold much oil and you may not have seen much come out of the compressor. Inspect any oil that has come out for metal specks or a greyish color; this would indicate compressor failure and now there is metal throughout the system. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician inspect the system, both mechanically and electrically to determine the root cause/causes of your concern. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with an ac system inspection and provide an estimate and direction of repair.

3. Q: Ac compressor