Q: 2011 2.0 turbo Sonata, replaing the wastgate actuator with new one, des oem part need to be adjusted after installation? 4.0-4.2

replacing the wastegate actuator, with oem part. does the part need to be adjusted after installed? 4.0 to 4.2 VDC??

Hi Ron. Thanks for sending in your question today. Like most OEM replacement components, an OEM wastegate actuator is set by the manufacturer to draw a certain amount of power and open at a specific amount of PSI. It’s always a good idea to test the wastegate actuator before installing (for psi) and after installation, but it should not need to be adjusted. I would refer to the Hyundai Sonata service and repair manual for detailed steps for replacing these components and following their advice.

3. 2011 2.0 turbo Sonata, replaing the wastgate actuator with new one, des oem part need to be adjusted after installation? 4.0-4.2