Power window stuck corolla 2000 toyota windows l4-1.8l

Q: Power window stuck

asked by on February 15, 2016

The power window is stuck all the way down, and I can't close it.

If the other windows work, then the fuse is not the issue. The power to the window motor on the affected window needs to be checked when the switch is being operated, in order to determine whether the switch, or electrical, is the issue. If the window motor is getting power, then either the window motor, or regulator, is at fault. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can inspect the power window system, and repair the faulty component, to restore system operation.