Q: Can I use 15% ethanol fuel?

Can I use 15% ethanol fuel ? E-15 88

Any "conventional" light duty vehicle manufactured in model year 2001 or later is qualified to use 15% ethanol fuel (E-15). And, of course, flex fuel vehicles can use E-15 as well. Since your vehicle was built for model year 2009, you can use E-15. The number of stations that sell E-15 are relatively limited though - about 100 in the Midwest as of last year. However, in 2016 there was an effort to broaden availability and there probably are more stations now.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing