On my 1998 Honda Accord both of my blinkers stopped worki...

Q: On my 1998 Honda Accord both of my blinkers stopped working

asked by on September 01, 2017

Well one day me and my girl was driving and blinkers just stop working.and I don't know about cars so can u let me what it might be

If both blinkers stopped functioning, then it is probably not a bulb, but something common to both sides like a flasher relay. It’s not an expensive part, and just plugs into the fuse panel. If you still have your owner’s manual that will help you locate it. If you decide you need some outside help with this, contact YourMechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out and fix your blinkers for you right there on the spot.