Q: Timing belt replacement and car still don't start

I have a 2004 dodge stratus and my timing belt popped and I got a new one replaced and the car didn't start what should i do next

From what you’ve described you’ll need to remove the spark plugs and have a compression test done. It sounds like you may have bent the valves in the motor when the timing belt broke.

I’d suggest having this looked at by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. Since you can’t get the car started they will be able to come to you in order to diagnose your starting issue. Best of luck.