Q: uncomfortable driver's seat

I recently bought an Audi Q3 and I am having a very hard time with the driver's seat. my left leg always feels numb and uncomfortable, no matter how I adjust the seat, I find myself having to stretch that leg out and it feels strange for a while after I drive. I am 5'8" and I think if my legs were longer it would not be an issue, but I almost feel like my left leg sits above the the seat, like the seat sits too high, but i have adjusted the seat to go lower and the seat still feels strange on the left. I am thinking of purchasing a gel car seat to fill in the space between between my upper leg and the seat. not sure if that will do it though. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Even with the adjustments you can make, seats are designed to be one size fits most. With that being said, before you invest too much money into a seat cover, or new seat, you will want to do some experimenting to make sure you know what you need. While you are relatively tall, the numb feeling you describe is typically because the seat is too short for you. Try sitting up on a pillow and lowering the seat. Try sitting on a variety of objects in various positions until you find what is best, and then take corrective actions. There are several aftermarket seats, back rests, and replacement seats that you can simply install onto the seat. There are always aftermarket changes that can be made to actual upholstery as well. Make sure you verify that these changes do not mess with any warranty that you may have. For more help with this or future issues, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.