Q: i just bought a 2014 Malibu LTZ, the diller replaced the trunk battery, and said they reset the code, but after driving 3 blocks,

My 2014 Malibu engine light was on and had a code that the dealer said, "the trunk battery needed changing, so they put a new battery in the trunk, but after driving 3 blocks, the engine light came back on; so i left it for them to fix.

do you have any advice ?

A lot of times a code is an indication of a problem and the mechanic will replace the most common cause of the problem without properly diagnosing the actual code. In order to assist you better you will need to supply the codes they get. You may have an electrical problem.

3. i just bought a 2014 Malibu LTZ, the diller replaced the trunk battery, and said they reset the code, but after driving 3 blocks,