Q: Car won't start but lights turn on Chrysler 200

Vechile security indicator light flashing.. car won't start but all lights are working inside and outside of car

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

First thing to check would be the battery. While it can have enough power to turn accessories like the lights on, it may not have enough cranking amps to start the engine or allow the security system to trigger start authorization. In some instances, a battery can have a bad cell that doesn’t even allow the battery to take a jump-start. The cranking capacity should be checked, not simply the voltage. Also, try another key. If the vehicle is equipped with "smart keys’, the one you are using may be bad and not signaling the security system to allow start-up. If this does not help, have a certified technician look into why the vehicle will not start. There can be numerous other electrical issues that are preventing it from starting.