Q: I can't find a CV axle

Okay I have a 94 civic ex with a b18c1 motor and tranny and really need to know if the integral CV axel will fit in my Honda. I have tried the dx and ex civic shaft but the plunger head won't fit in the tranny so I am lost right now. I really need to know the year of the integral motor as well to find the exact CV axel I need.

The Integra axle may not work with your hubs, and you could end with the same concern. If the original transmission will bolt correctly to the Integra engine, then the civic axles will work. However, with mismatching transmission and hubs, there is no guarantee that any axle will work. If you would like some professional assistance with this issue, you can always contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with your CV axle problem.