Q: What would be the cost for replace the transmission conductor plate in a 2003 mercedes c240?

What would be the cost for replace the transmission conductor plate in a 2003 mercedes c240?

Hi Del. Typically our mobile mechanics do not complete internal transmission repairs. However, I’ve forwarded your inquiry to our service and sales department so they can verify whether or not we’re able to offer this service to you and what the estimate would be. Thanks!

3. What would be the cost for replace the transmission conductor plate in a 2003 mercedes c240?