Q: Pontiac Grand Prix shaking at 30 mph

I have a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. Just changed the tires, replaced CV axel, replaced spark plugs, replaced brakes (can you tell I got sold a lemon?), wheel bearings and a couple of other things.

My car shakes pretty bad at about 30mph. The tire guy said I needed to get a piece of my rim welded because it has a "small leak"(??) My neighbor told me I have an exhaust leak and that was just from hearing me driving in and out of the parking lot.. My car does tick when accelerating so I'm leaning towards that being the issue but I really don't know. I've thrown so much money at this car since I've gotten it and it's to the point where I want to cut my losses.

The wobbling started happening about 3 days ago and I replaced the tires, cv axle, tie rod and some other pieces since then and the shaking got better(doesn't shake when idling or changing gears) but it still happens when I'm building up speed around 30 mph.