Q: Low beams not working. It is not a fuse.

I do not have any low beam headlights. I have checked the fuses and it is not them.

Hello, Since you have covered the basics of checking fuses, I will assume that all the other lights illuminate including the high beams. Believe it or not, it is possible for both low beams to burn out at the same time. What can happen is when one low beam burns out, it will cause resistance in the overall circuit letting the other bulb absorb a slight spike, burning out the other bulb. I would recommend trying two new bulbs first. If you need help after that you might want to make an appointment with a mechanic to have the headlights system looked at.

3. Low beams not working. It is not a fuse.