Q: The radio will not power on. 2001 VW Passat

I have clicked on the radio numerous times but it will not power on the air and heat works and also the windows and sun roof work so Idk if it's an electrical problem.

Hi there - first task is to check the fuse which powers the radio. If the fuse is good, check the operation of other devices powered by the same fuse for operation. If the rest work, then the problem is with the radio itself. If all devices on this circuit are not functioning, either the fuse is bad, or there is a wiring problem with that circuit. I would recommend an electrical inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/electrical-components-are-not-working-inspection) by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. The radio will not power on. 2001 VW Passat