Q: Won't crank, battery is new all lights inside and out come on . will not jump start

will not crank. New battery lights come on inside and out. Will not jump start

A: Hello there, many faults will cause your 20...

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2006 Nissan Quest to not start or crank. You have done great in replacing the battery first, as this is the most likely fault in most cases. Other common is the starter, battery cable, fuel pump, ignition switch, wiring harness fault, or the battery terminals. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required to get your car running properly again.