Q: What could be my problem? My jeep is stuck in 2nd gear.

My jeep is stuck in 2nd gear of the morning when is cold but when it warms up out side its fine don't shift hard slip or nothing advance did a scan an it said internal control module please help

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2004 Jeep Wrangler to become stuck in second gear. The most common would be low transmission fluid, shift solenoid, shift linkage, torque converter, or transmission pump.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your car stuck in gear and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running normally again.