Q: Head lamp stays on

asked by on June 28, 2016

My Mercedes's right headlamp stays on all the time and drains my battery. The dealer can figure out what is wrong. The low voltage causes the radio not to work. This is so frustrating. Can you think of any way to fix it? I am tired going to the dealer. Thank you.

A few faults can cause the vehicle to have a headlight that remains on. The most common problems include a wiring short to power, switch issue, or the headlight itself.

If you’d like to get this fixed and you’re tired of going to the dealer, consider having the vehicle serviced by a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose the issue with your headlight. The necessary repairs can be made once the problem has been pinpointed.