Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-qihfpcjs:173:8

Q: Car turn over but stalls out

My car will turn over but stalls out, and the Check Engine light comes on.

A: Hi. If the engine will turn over and try to...

Hi. If the engine will turn over and try to start, then it may be a problem with fuel pressure or one of the engine sensors. It is common for the fuel pump to fail as well as the crank position sensor. A mechanic would start by checking the fuel pressure with a pressure gauge. If there is no pressure, then they would check for voltage at the pump. If there is voltage, then the pump is bad but if there is not, then there is a circuit issue. If the fuel pressure is fine, then the computer needs to be scanned for codes with a scan tool.

I would look for engine speed when cranking the engine. If no engine speed is registered, then it is the crank sensor. If it shows the engine speed, then there may be a much more difficult problem, such as a bad computer, that would need to be diagnosed. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the stalling problem and repair any failing parts.