Q: The car starts up and turn off immediately

Hello. I need your advice--I don't know why my car starts up and turns off immediately. It sometimes turns on without any problems. It happens sporadically. It stays on sometimes when the ignition turns over. Then I give it gas and have no issues. It runs fine once it starts. I had the throttle body replaced. I thought that might be the cause. I also programed a ramote for it, in case it is a safety-related problem. Do you have any ideas why this happens?

Hello. I would typically start by checking all of the sensors inputs with a scan tool to see if any are not reading correctly while starting. Most of the time, it is the air flow sensor or the crank sensor. If all of the sensors are good, it is typically caused by a bad ignition switch on this vehicle. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car starting issue and lead you towards the best path to repair.

3. The car starts up and turn off immediately