Q: Had axles and outer tie rods replaced. Now I hear loud creaking sounds coming from front near middle of van 2007 Chrysler Town & Country

loud creaking sounds coming from middle of van in front, the sounds have become louder since I have replaced both outter tie rods and both axiles

Hi there - your symptoms describe possible worn strut bearing plates, or a power steering rack that is worn. Both tend to "creak’ a bit more during cold weather. I recommend a " steering & suspension inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection) performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Had axles and outer tie rods replaced. Now I hear loud creaking sounds coming from front near middle of van 2007 Chrysler Town & Country