Q: Had axles and outer tie rods replaced. Now I hear loud creaking sounds coming from front near middle of van 2007 Chrysler Town & Country

loud creaking sounds coming from middle of van in front, the sounds have become louder since I have replaced both outter tie rods and both axiles

Hi there - your symptoms describe possible worn strut bearing plates, or a power steering rack that is worn. Both tend to "creak’ a bit more during cold weather. I recommend a " steering & suspension inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection) performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Had axles and outer tie rods replaced. Now I hear loud creaking sounds coming from front near middle of van 2007 Chrysler Town & Country